Stage III: Implementing Agile Marketing on Your Team
Implementing Agile Marketing on Your Team
If it’s time to put Agile practices to work in your unique context, this workshop is tailor made for you.
Delivered onsite after a fact-finding interview with our AgileSherpas trainer, this 2-3 day customized kickoff event will set your team up for early success and ongoing improvement in their Agile marketing approach.
Who is Stage III For?
- Marketing teams of all sizes who want the benefits of Agility but aren’t sure how to start
- Agile marketing teams who want to improve their existing practice, whether it’s ceremonies, artifacts, or team unity
- Marketing leadership looking for a smooth transition to Agile and a quicker path to positive gains
- Managers and directors who want to implement Agile marketing on their teams
- Large departments who need help coordinating multiple teams, backlog, and methodologies
Format: Instructor-led training, customized to your
Setting: Delivered privately, onsite for teams
Duration: 2-3 days
Schedule: Available year-round, as schedules allow for private, onsite workshops
A Sample Implementation Includes
- Structuring Agile teams for optimal success
- Aligning Agile marketing teams to larger strategic objectives
- Mapping each team’s unique workflow and building a board
- Embracing Agile ceremonies
- Choosing the right Agile methodology for your team(s) and organization
- Measuring what matters and ignoring what doesn’t
- Building your first Agile marketing backlog
Choose the Stage III Workshop and get a discount on public workshops and online courses.
Facilitated by a professional AgileSherpas instructor and coach.
“Andrea’s clear and focused approach to quickly assessing and tackling our issues and concerns has helped us improve how we work in agile, and has helped improve our morale and confidence along the way.”
— Nancy Biamonte
Director, Acquisition and Engagement Marketing
Alberta Motor Association