Agile Marketing Fundamentals
Using a combination of lecture and hands-on activities, this 2-day in-person workshop will provide everything you need to start practicing Agile marketing with confidence.
From choosing the right methodology to avoiding common pitfalls, our expert Agile Sherpas will set you on the path to a more effective, more efficient, more Agile way of marketing.
Who should attend this workshop?
You can attend individually or as team. We’ve designed this workshop to serve:
- Stressed out marketers looking for ways to get more done in less time
- Marketing teams who want a better way to connect with their audiences & customers
- Agile skeptics who aren’t sure these practices work in marketing
- Marketing agencies looking to deliver more value to their clients
- Any marketing professional who’s ever thought, “There’s got to be a better way to do this.”
Format: Instructor-led training
Settings: Public workshops for individuals (also delivered privately, onsite for teams)
Duration: 2 days
Schedule: Offered publicly multiple times per year (or year-round, as schedules allow for private, onsite workshops)
What You'll Learn
- Why Agile is the answer to marketing challenges like rising audience expectations, exploding channel complexity, ever more sophisticated marketing technology.
- What Agile marketing really is, and, just as importantly, what it isn’t.
- How Agile marketing helps keep your team constantly focused on customers and their needs.
- Three core Agile methodologies — Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban — and when to apply each one.
- How to create a culture of validated learning on your marketing team, from incremental improvement to iterative expansion.
- The Agile approach to collaboration, alignment, and setting up effective teams.
Take your first steps on the path towards marketing Agility with an in-person workshop.
Facilitated by a professional AgileSherpas instructor and coach.
“Andrea’s clear and focused approach to quickly assessing and tackling our issues and concerns has helped us improve how we work in agile, and has helped improve our morale and confidence along the way.”
— Nancy Biamonte
Director, Acquisition and Engagement Marketing
Alberta Motor Association