Benefits of Agile Marketing
Marketing exists in a state of constant change. New channels emerge overnight, audiences expect perfectly targeted messaging, there are never quite enough resources to go around, and marketing technology just keeps getting more complex. And yet marketers aren’t evolving to keep up with all this change due to outdated methods of managing work and inefficiencies.
In this course, Andrea will introduce you to the next great stage in marketing evolution: Agile marketing, and walk you through:
- Why you should embrace Agile marketing NOW, and how its roots in software development make it the perfect fit for modern marketing.
- Precisely what Agile marketing is, and what it really, really isn’t.
- How Agile marketing benefits everyone in an organization, from the newest digital marketing specialist to executive leadership to the customers, we serve.
- Who should be using Agile marketing, including the marketing functions that are best suited for an Agile marketing trial.
- How to deal with the challenges of large and small marketing teams, as well as those that rely on agencies and freelancers to complete their work.
- An introduction to how you apply Agile principles to marketing work using the three most common Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
- Tips for getting started on your Agile adoption that will give your team the best chance for a successful Agile transformation.