Benefits of Business Agility
Business agility often refers to a company's ability to adapt quickly to changes in its business environment. When parts of the business struggle to deliver meaningful value and see dwindling productivity or burnout, it can impact the entire organization.
Becoming an agile organization allows a company to respond and adapt to competition in the market and customer needs, increase productivity, and engage and empower employees.
While Agile has become the best-in-class way of working for software teams and, more recently, Marketers, these functions rely on partnership and collaboration with adjacent functions and external stakeholders like sales, finance, HR, legal, compliance, and more.
This course will help you:
- Learn the values, principles, and dimensions of business agility
- Shift focus from outputs to outcomes by eliminating waste, focusing on value, and accelerating innovation
- Develop a growth mindset for you and your team
- Create visibility around the value your team creates and the roadblocks they encounter
- Implement the necessary tools to achieve and sustain business agility